Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Six Months


I can't believe my baby is six months old. It is so much fun watching her grow and learn. She is sitting up almost entirely by herself. I'm told that once they can sit up, crawling is not far away; time to baby proof. She is kind of a CHUNK. At her last doctor's appointment she was 78th percentile in height and 84th percentile in weight. She has become so playful and is amused by some really random things. For example, once Mommy told her to put her arms up (so that I could remove her shirt and get her in her PJs) and demonstrated by straightening my arms and lifting my hands above my head. She thought that was the most hilarious thing she had ever seen. Needless to say, Mommy spent the next ten minutes throwing her hands up in the air just to hear the sweet sounds of Clara's laughter. She has also learned to press her lips together and make motor-boat noises (I think Mamaw taught her that). It is pretty funny to watch and Clara really likes it when someone does it back to her . . . I need to get that one on video tape.Still no teeth

1 comment:

  1. She's adorably! She's looks just like you and I guess she's gonna have her Momma's height too!

    ReplyDelete