Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pretty Bows

One of my earlier posts entitled "Tiny Tennies" talked about how baby shoes, though ridiculous, are adorable. Here is another article of clothing that I'm sure Clara could do without. If she had more hand coordination she would rip them right off because she finds them obnoxious; but, she doesn't so, "Ha, ha, haha"! Introducing (drum roll please) Humongous Hair Accessories!!! No, it's not enough to have a clip or a head band, we need monstrous bows and tropical flowers that dwarf baby's head. I can hear my male readers chiding me "Poor little girl, take that stupid thing off," but I can't, they are just too CUTE! Here are some pictures.
I call this one her Minnie Mouse bowTiger LillyRed PosyLemon-LimeMovies get to show their out-takes at the end so here are some photos to make you laugh - not her best.
"Duh-wha?"My favorite - "What the . . .!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE big bows and flowers on babies! Adorable! I love the last pic too. It looks like she just saw a bee going for her head!

    ReplyDelete