Saturday, February 20, 2010

Deer in Headlights

Lately I've been trying to catch Clara's personality on video by placing the camera near our rocking chair. Unfortunately I really haven't caught much - except maybe her curiosity. She is so involved in figuring out this strange object that talking and interacting with Mom is old news. It is also kind of dark since I placed the camera on a closet shelf. It will probably bore the average reader/viewer but I'm posting it anyway; maybe the grandparents will enjoy seeing how big she is getting. It is actually two different clips; the first one is really short then the second will start automatically. Someday I will figure out how to dub over the sound with some music or something because I get kind of embarrassed listening to myself.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving seeing you as a Mama - and this was a great way to see it too! .. Because I knew you'd be such a beautiful and doting, caring Mama.

    And I was right!

    ReplyDelete